Ohio Child Support Mobile Application
Child Support Customer Service Web Portal
Visit the Web Portal at jfs.ohio.gov/ocs/ or click View Case
**Effective March 1, 2020 we will no longer provide payment history printouts in most cases.
Please “Register” or “Login” on the Web Portal as it is a convenient and secure way to:
- View and print a payment history on your case (a maximum of two years)
- View real-time information on your child support case
- Update information on your child support case
- Send secure messages to the Child Support office
- Upload documents to the Child Support office
- Make payments by credit or debit card (NO FEES)
What you Need to Register for the Web Portal as a First Time Customer:
- Ohio Driver’s license, State ID or BMV issued key number
- If you do not have an Ohio Driver’s license – use your case number, SSN and either the last 4 digits of the account your child support is deposited to (obligee) or your Web ID (obligor) which can be provided by the child support office if you do not know it.
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Active email address (if you do not have one, there is a link to create an E-mail account)
- Establish a User ID
- Establish a Password-at least 8 characters (must include 1 upper case, 1 lower case, 1 number and 1 special character)
- 10 digit child support case number
*For customers who have established a User ID and password through the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) online Cash, Food, or Medical Benefits Portal, please use the same User ID and password for the Child Support Customer Service Portal.