Changes to Payments in Ohio’s Child Support Program
Starting July 1, 2019, the Ohio e-QuickPay Debit MasterCard is discontinued, and a new smiONE VISA debit card takes its place.
For a smooth transition:
- Keep your e-QuickPay card until you spend down the balance to zero. The balance will NOT transfer to the smiOne VISA debit card. The e-QuickPay card can still can be used after July 1 until the balance reaches zero.
- Effective 07-01-19 any payments posted to your account will apply to your new smiONE VISA debit card.
- If you are a client with a prior direct deposit to a bank account (EFT), you will not be issued a smiONE VISA debit card and payments will continue to EFT to your bank account.
- Questions on an existing smiONE VISA debit card (balances, transactions, lost cards ,ect):
- call smiONE Customer Support at 855-279-2744
- To enroll in the new smiONE VISA debit card program or direct deposit:
- call Child Support Payment Central at 888-965-2676
- enroll online at: https://oh.smartchildsupport.com/
Child Support Customer Service Web Portal
Visit the Web portal at jfs.ohio.gov/ocs/ or click below “view case“.
**Effective March 1, 2020 we will no longer provide payment history printouts in most cases. Please “Register” or “Login” on the Web Portal to view and print a payment history on your case (a maximum of two years). The Web Portal provides you with a convenient and secure environment to view real-time information and update your case 24 hours a day.
What you Need to Register for the Portal as a First Time Customer:
- Establish a User ID and Password *
- Identify the type of user – payee or payor. (Payee is the person ordered to receive support. Payor is the person ordered to pay support)
- Active email address
- Child Support Case Number
- Social Security Number
- Web ID which is the participant number **
- If you don’t know your Web ID, please contact our office for assistance.
- Last four digits of account number or e-Quick pay card number where child support is deposited (Person receiving support only)
*For customers who have established a User ID and password through the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) online Cash, Food, or Medical Benefits Portal, please use the same User ID and password for the Child Support Customer Service Portal.
Don’t have a computer or printer? For your convenience we have a public access computer (with a link to the Web Portal) available to our customers FREE of charge to view your web portal account or print payment history reports.View Case
Need Assistance Seeking Employment:
FEBRUARY 24 – 28, 2020
Ohio Means Jobs Medina County is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Apply Directly online: https://jobs.ohiomeansjobs.monster.com
(Enter Job ID# into Keyword Box)
Accounts Receivable Administrator ………………………. Job ID#216030011 The Accounts Receivable Administrator works with the Vice President of Accounts Receivable and the Administrative team to effectively manage the Accounts Receivable process. Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, college level accounting classes or Accounting Degree preferred. 1-2 years’ experience or a Degree in the Accounting Field
Cold Forming Machine Operator 15.85 – 24.64 ………… Job ID#216028537 Operates Cold Forming equipment. Performs set-up of Cold Forming equipment, performs troubleshooting and basic machine repair, operates measurement and test equipment required to ensure that quality requirements are met, records statistical process control data. control data.
Heading Machine Operator 15.85 – 24.64 ……………… Job ID#216028290 Operates Heading and/or Boltmaking Equipment, operates measurement and test equipment required to ensure that quality requirements are met, records statistical process control data, perform basic mathematical calculations (e.g. addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
Special Products Driver 60-90k……………………………… Job ID#216031919 Overnight travel required out 1-2 weeks at a time. Drive around the country and help customers move special products. Company driver positions ($60,000-$90,000 a year) and Owner operator driving positions ($120,000- $180,000 per year) available. We haul special commodities (Trade shows, medical equipment, Store fixtures, etc.). Some strapping and padding required inside of the trailer. Have CDL A.
Pathways to Employment program – let us assist you in finding the right path to secure employment or make a career change. We have valued partners and resources available to direct you down the right path for you to succeed. Please contact our Pathways Caseworker at 330-722-9398 ext 0745.
How to register for Ohio Means Jobs:
Ohio Means Jobs Website:
How to make payments on your child support case(s)
When making a payment, make sure your NAME, SETS Case Number (ten digits and starts with a 7), and ORDER Number are printed CLEARLY on your form of payment to ensure proper credit to your account. You can make a payment in the following ways:
OHIO CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENT CENTRAL INTERNET PAYMENT WEBSITE:
https://oh.smartchildsupport.com/ –Currently accepts bank account, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, China UnionPay, Diners Club International and JCB. OR CALL: Ohio Child Support Payment Central – 1-888-965-2676 option #5 ***NO FEES 🙂
(checking/saving account debit)
fees may apply
(credit/debit card, Discover/Mastercard)
fees may apply at a rate of 2.95% (up to $60.00 max fee charge per their website)
Ohio Child Support Payment Central: 1-888-965-2676 option #5 (NO FEES)
e-ChildsPay also offers an Interactive Voice Response system to make payment by credit or debit card by calling 1-866-645-6348 – Fees may apply at rate of 2.95% (up to $60.00 max fee charge)
OR 1-800-923-9400 to find MoneyGram locations
Bring the following items to the location:
- Cash (Enough to make your child support payment plus $3.99 fee)
- Your Account Number (SETS Case# and Court Order #)
- Receive Code (14674)
OCSPC, PO Box 182372,
Columbus, OH 43218
To ensure proper credit of your payment, you MUST include your Name, Sets #, and Order # on every payment. Failure to do so may result in a delay in posting your payment. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
We only accept cash in the exact amount at our local office and are not able to provide change. Thank you for understanding. You are also able to pay by check or money order (made payable to OCSPC) at our local office (please write your name and SETS case number on the payment). A receipt will be provided at the time of payment for your records.
***Please be advised that most counties accept payments to apply to your case even if your case is handled by a different county. Medina CSEA will gladly post your payment to your case that is administered by a different county and a receipt will be provided at the time of payment for your records.