Starting July 1, 2019, the Ohio e-QuickPay Debit MasterCard is discontinued, and a new smiONE VISA debit card takes its place.
For a smooth transition:
- Keep your e-QuickPay card until you spend down the balance to zero. The balance will NOT transfer to the smiOne VISA debit card. The e-QuickPay card can still can be used after July 1 until the balance reaches zero.
- Effective 07-01-19 any payments posted to your account will apply to your new smiONE VISA debit card.
- If you are a client with a prior direct deposit to a bank account (EFT), you will not be issued a smiONE VISA debit card and payments will continue to EFT to your bank account.
- Questions on an existing smiONE VISA debit card (balances, transactions, lost cards ,ect):
- call smiONE Customer Support at 855-279-2744
- To enroll in the new smiONE VISA debit card program or direct deposit:
Questions? Visit jfs.ohio.gov/OCS or contact your CSEA. To find your CSEA, visit jfs.ohio.gov/county. « Back to Blog