Changes to Payments in Ohio’s Child Support Program
Starting July 1, 2019, the Ohio e-QuickPay Debit MasterCard is discontinued, and a new smiONE VISA debit card takes its place.
For a smooth transition:
- Keep your e-QuickPay card until you spend down the balance to zero. The balance will NOT transfer to the smiOne VISA debit card. The e-QuickPay card can still can be used after July 1 until the balance reaches zero.
- Effective 07-01-19 any payments posted to your account will apply to your new smiONE VISA debit card.
- If you are a client with a prior direct deposit to a bank account (EFT), you will not be issued a smiONE VISA debit card and payments will continue to EFT to your bank account.
- Questions on an existing smiONE VISA debit card (balances, transactions, lost cards ,ect):
- call smiONE Customer Support at 855-279-2744
- To enroll in the new smiONE VISA debit card program or direct deposit:
- call Child Support Payment Central at 888-965-2676
- enroll online at: https://oh.smartchildsupport.com/
Visit the Webportal at jfs.ohio.gov/ocs/ or click below to view and update your case information 24 hours a day. Contact your caseworker via private message and get payment printouts.View Case
Need Assistance Seeking Employment:
ECS Tuning now hiring full-time and part-time seasonal and temporary-to-hire Warehouse Associate positions with competitive base pay and valuable incentives. Apply at ecstuning.com/careers or in person at 1000 Seville Rd, Wadsworth OH 44281. **Prize drawing for perfect peak season attendance!
JANUARY 17 – 24, 2020
Ohio Means Jobs Medina County is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Apply Directly online: https://jobs.ohiomeansjobs.monster.com
(Enter Job ID# into Keyword Box)
General Labor $12 – $18 DOE……………………………….. 214796599
Skilled Labor $15 – $25 DOE ………………………………… 214797237 Looking for experience in hardscape / masonry skills, water feature installs, including landscape lighting (paver patios, retaining walls, outdoor living areas, fire features, etc.). Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record and experience operating a mini excavator, skid steer, loaders, etc. Knowledge of elevations and grade, speak English, be flexible on hours, reliable transportation with insurance.
Skilled Labor with CDL $18 – $27 DOE ……………………. 214797426 This position requires a self-motivated, organized person with good problem-solving skills who is able to work with other crew members. Wage is based on proven skills. Individual must have a clean driving record with a VALID CDL Class A or B, and be able to pass a drug test and background check. Additional skills would be a PLUS: Hardscape / masonry skills, water feature installs, including landscape lighting (paver patios, retaining walls, outdoor living areas, and fire features). Must know/contain the following: – be able to read a tape measure – speak and understand English – be flexible on hours – reliable transportation to and from work – clean background check. Any additional skills can be noted in a resume (machinery experience, previous employment in the swimming pool field, electrical, plumbing experience, etc.)
Swimming Pool Construction Foreman $52K …………….. 214796969
The experience we are looking for:
- Experience leading a skilled trades crew
- Reading blueprints
- Site measurements and job layout
- Knowledge of proper installation of pools and hardscapes
- Knowledge of large equipment and trucks
- Client communication
- Subcontractor collaboration
- Must be highly knowledgeable on all aspects of construction
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
JOB FAIR: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 from 10:00am to 2:00pm at Ohio Means Jobs 1040 E. Tallmadge Akron, OH 44310. Meet with more than 20 area companies!!
Pathways to Employment program – let us assist you in finding the right path to secure employment or make a career change. We have valued partners and resources available to direct you down the right path for you to succeed. Please contact our Pathways Caseworker at 330-722-9398 ext 0745.
How to register for Ohio Means Jobs:
Ohio Means Jobs Website:
How to make payments on your child support case(s)
When making a payment, make sure your NAME, SETS Case Number (ten digits and starts with a 7), and ORDER Number are printed CLEARLY on your form of payment to ensure proper credit to your account. You can make a payment in the following ways:
OHIO CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENT CENTRAL INTERNET PAYMENT WEBSITE:
https://oh.smartchildsupport.com/ –Currently accepts bank account, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, China UnionPay, Diners Club International and JCB. OR CALL: Ohio Child Support Payment Central – 1-888-965-2676 option #5 ***NO FEES 🙂
(checking/saving account debit)
fees may apply
(credit/debit card, Discover/Mastercard)
fees may apply at a rate of 2.95% (up to $60.00 max fee charge per their website)
Ohio Child Support Payment Central: 1-888-965-2676 option #5 (NO FEES)
e-ChildsPay also offers an Interactive Voice Response system to make payment by credit or debit card by calling 1-866-645-6348 – Fees may apply at rate of 2.95% (up to $60.00 max fee charge)
OR 1-800-923-9400 to find MoneyGram locations
Bring the following items to the location:
- Cash (Enough to make your child support payment plus $3.99 fee)
- Your Account Number (SETS Case# and Court Order #)
- Receive Code (14674)
OCSPC, PO Box 182372,
Columbus, OH 43218
To ensure proper credit of your payment, you MUST include your Name, Sets #, and Order # on every payment. Failure to do so may result in a delay in posting your payment. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
We only accept cash in the exact amount at our local office and are not able to provide change. Thank you for understanding. You are also able to pay by check or money order (made payable to OCSPC) at our local office (please write your name and SETS case number on the payment). A receipt will be provided at the time of payment for your records.
***Please be advised that most counties accept payments to apply to your case even if your case is handled by a different county. Medina CSEA will gladly post your payment to your case that is administered by a different county and a receipt will be provided at the time of payment for your records.